Formals, wedding, Mother of the Bride/Groom and all other formal items are accepted anytime we are open, no appointment necessary, our in our Bowling Green location only!
Now booking for Fall & Winter drop-offs starting August 17th!
Please follow the guidelines below for what we will be looking for when we begin accepting for the next season!
Please pay close attention when selecting items to bring in that they are the season in which we are taking and follow all the below rules. We will not be able to accept items that do not follow our guidelines. We appreciate your understanding of this.
1. There is no minimum but the maximum is 60 pieces.
2. We typically do not accept Dress Clothes: this includes but is not limited to, men and women's button-downs and collared shirts, slacks, suits, sports coats/jackets, etc We will be extremely selective on these items and may turn away items that are new or like-new condition because these items tend to not sell as well. We ask for your understanding in this. If you have questions on this please feel free to call us!
3. All items should not be older than 2 years and be mall or boutique brands. Designer Purses and like-new shoes are always in high demand!
4. All items MUST be on hangers prior to your drop-off. We will not accept items that are not on hangers. We, unfortunately, do not have any hangers that we can give you in the BG location; the Glasgow location always has hangers to give away! Purses and shoes can be in a bag. Please no shoe boxes unless they are brand new shoes.
5. We will be very selective on what we keep and we appreciate you understanding this when we do not accept certain items.
We look forward to seeing you!!